* Increase the resale value of a property by as much as 14%
* Property sale six weeks faster than other homes
* A patio can raise property value 12.4%
* A landscaped curb can increase 4.4% and hedges can add 3.6% property value
* Low-maintenance quality landscape increase in resale value by as much as 15%.
* Properly select plants can lower heating and cooling cost by as much as 20%.
A variety of studies reveal that:
- Edge the flower beds could increase the home value by 1 percent
- Planting mature trees can increase property value
- 'Water-wise” landscaping - add water saving plants in a landscape and matching color mulch can increase long-term financial benefit
- Nourish the grass, make sure it is green and healthy
- Scatter mixed color flowers throughout the landscape and cut back the jungle shrubs.
7 landscaping tips
Increasing Home Value
Landscaping for Increased Property Value
Planting Mature Trees to Increase Property Value
Landscaping Investment - Increase Property Value But How Much?
Don’t Curb Your Home’s Appeal – Invest in Landscaping to Raise the Resale Value
"Mulch" Improved: Homeowners Spruce Up Landscape and Increase Home Value
How To Increase Property Values With Landscape