Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blueberries ~ 10 minutes No-Bake Cheesecake

I'm harvesting the last crop of blueberries, and use it to make quick and easy no-bake cheesecake from Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 8 Size: 1 piece Time: 10 minutes Calories: 239 Points: 5.25 ww points
  • 8 oz Fat Free Cool Whip
  • 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
  • 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • Decorate the top with blueberries and strawberries.


Video: How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake

4 comments:

  1. Very nice recipe! The last time I made a non-bake cheesecake I have to add gelatine. I find that the gelatine has a taste that I do not like. This recipe doesn't call for gelatine... which is really good! Also, some non-bake will need to add eggs... raw! So again this is a better recipe... thanks VueJardin, I have saved the recipe to try one day ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina and Steph,

    The fat free and guilt free cheesecake tastes very good, of course the home grown organic blueberry is extra bonus :-) I tried other recipes before, Gina's one is the best. I like something taste good, fast and easy to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes... fast and easy to prepare recipes are the best! I agree 100%!

    ReplyDelete

VueJarin© Photos - Copyright

# of Visitors / Visiteurs

Welcome Global Visitors (Bienvenue Visiteurs Internationaux)

Thanks for visiting! (Merci de votre visite!)