Monday, June 22, 2009

Sweet Potato Custard

I finally received the Down Home Healthy Cookbook from NCI (see previous post), and try the sweet potato recipe.

The first one is a twist - sweet potato tapioca puddingThe second one is sweet potato . I put all in a larger baker - it saves time, but doesn't look as good as the picture in the cookbook.

You can find the recipe here:
Down Home Healthy Cooking: Recipes and Tips for Healthy Cooking

Worth to take a look:
Acrylamide in Food and Cancer Risk

Heterocyclic Amines in Cooked Meats

1 comment:

  1. I thought today I am going to see more green plants here but instead custard. Good surprise ;-) I think after you do it for a few more times, it would look as good as shown in the recipe book. That's my experience from baking cakes ;-)

    ReplyDelete

VueJarin© Photos - Copyright

# of Visitors / Visiteurs

Welcome Global Visitors (Bienvenue Visiteurs Internationaux)

Thanks for visiting! (Merci de votre visite!)