- Germinate spinach seeds in a large pot with light moisture soil
- Use flower pot to avoid insects from the ground.
- Place it under partial shade
- After 40-50 days, cut spinach leaves from outside of the plant, when it gets mature harvest entire plants before flowering.
- Harvest a patch of home grown spinach for salad, soup, or light cooking.
- Nutrient content is best if eat the spinach straight after picking, remember to wash it in cool water.
Can you remember any cartoon characters that inspire kids to eat healthy food?
I guess not a whole lot...