FIrst Wednesday Taking Care of Wildlife Challenge: Fall Bird Migration:
Keep Bird Baths Full and Turn Off Your Outdoor Lights
-
*PLEASE!*
Wowzer, look at the number of birds who flew over Tennessee earlier this
week. Tennessee is experiencing a drought right now so *water is esse...
3 days ago
VueJardin, I think gardening in your temperate climate takes a lot more effort than here... have to plan ahead of the season like this. Over here is warm weather whole year round, so less planning work to do. Nonetheless, I know it would be fun for you ;-) Happy planning and gardening!
ReplyDeleteYour garden plan sounds like a good one. Planting the seeds deeper in the fall planting, great idea, thanks! I have never had a successful fall veggie garden, maybe that is the key. :-)
ReplyDeleteFrances
Great tip on planting the seeds deeper in the fall. Hard to believe it is almost that time!
ReplyDeleteStehanie - You are so lucky to have all year round climate, the weather here changes often, so we have to plan the gardening, otherwise it will be nothing to harvest.
ReplyDeleteFairegarden and Tina,
I learned it from a friend to plant the seeds deeper. Time past so fast, Fall is coming soon.
Nice pictures! Our summer squash didn't do well so we're trying again in another location for fall harvest. Will keep in mind about planting the seeds deeper. :)
ReplyDelete