FIrst Wednesday Taking Care of Wildlife Challenge: Fall Bird Migration:
Keep Bird Baths Full and Turn Off Your Outdoor Lights
-
*PLEASE!*
Wowzer, look at the number of birds who flew over Tennessee earlier this
week. Tennessee is experiencing a drought right now so *water is esse...
3 days ago
VueJardin! Lettuce flowers? So big? This is a surprise for me. I have seen vege flowers grown so tall and lush/so many blooms. You really have green fingers!
ReplyDeleteGather seeds! :)
ReplyDeletePlant Lady
Steph and trilliumgrovefarm,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great idea. I never think the lettuce flowers can grow so tall, it's good to harvest the seeds for next year.
My daughters and I were just discussing how truly sculptural lettuce is when its bolting. We let some go just for the show. It's like a sculpture garden in our back-porch planter boxes. Bring on those seeds...
ReplyDeletevery intersting site
ReplyDelete